Still supplying printed materials to your end users? Time to turn the page.
We create modern, user-friendly and attractive publications from traditional documents. "The Book" is an interactive book interface for your readers to use in multiple ways. It offers functions like searching for text, digital bookmarks, social media sharing, audio, video and Adobe® Flash® applications. All with a very realistic look and feel. Check it out...
Compatible with MS Office, PDF and other Documents
We can accept the following document types for creating your book.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- If it can be printed, we can use it.
Table of Contents
Any page of the book can be reached in a moment. Table of Contents can be easily enabled from the Bottom Bar or you can force it to be shown by default from the settings. The Table of Contents entries can be nested for a supurb organization of your PDF or MS Office documents on a flash drive.
The alphanumeric data extracted from your document is used to enable full-text search in your publication. The unique indexing methods and search algorithms enable quick and easy online searching, even through very large publications, without any server scripts or databases.
The high-quality vector SWF-pages created in the book allows the multi-level zoom function to work quickly and conveniently. Users can zoom into the desired part of the publication and scroll around the page using the mouse wheel.
Mobile Devices Support
Runs on devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. A lot of platforms are now supported by "The Book". Enjoy a real turn page effect and mobility on-the-go and share it with the rest of the mobile world. Only a browser is required in a mobile device to get it work.
Supported File Types
- Adobe® Acrobat® PDF
- *Microsoft® Office® Word®
- *Microsoft® Office® Excel®
- *Microsoft® Office® Powerpoint®
For best results we strongly recommend formatting your pages all one size in Adobe® Acrobat® PDF.
*We offer a paid production service to convert your Microsoft® Office® documents to PDF before we create your book. Contact a sales associate for more information to ensure that your book looks great!
- Pages should all be formatted the same size as one another. Otherwise see... Dealing with Multiple Page Sizes.
- Each file should be named and numbered in the way that it should appear in the presentation. This will be the name and order in the Table of Contents unless expressed otherwise.
- Zip all your files before uploading. Visit Microsoft's website for more information on zipping files. If you experience difficulties zipping files in Windows, try ZipOnline.
- Once you have all of your files organized and zipped, contact your sales person to create a new FileDrop, and visit upload.greenthumbdrives.com to submit your book contents.